Domestically and overseas manufactured furniture often ship through some of the most rigorous supply chains such as LTL and small parcel. Combining these tough supply chains with bulky, fragile furniture often results in product damage.
BoldtSmith Packaging works with assembled and knock-down furniture companies creating optimized packaging designs to drive down damage and packaging costs.
Project Type Examples:
- Packaging development for new products
- Creating optimized packaging solutions to reduce damage and packaging costs
- Custom products that require custom packaging solutions
- Determining the optimized level of packaging consolidation
- Creating packaging solutions for product that ship through varying supply chains such as FTL vs LTL