California Package Consultant & Optimized Packaging
From San Diego to San Jose and Sacramento to Los Angeles, BoltdSmith is California’s trusted custom packaging solutions and package consultant company. Sub-optimal packaging can become a major financial drain – BoldtSmith’s optimized packaging saves our partners millions of dollars. Our analysts delve into every aspect of your wares to produce product packaging solutions with increased efficiency and reduced cost.
Why Package Design Matters
Your packaging is the first thing potential customers see when they come across your product. It's what sets you apart from your competitors and can make or break a sale. Your package design needs to be eye-catching, informative and easy to understand. It should convey the benefits of your product and make a lasting impression on your target audience.
Our belief is that a well-designed package may help you improve sales, generate brand recognition, and create a loyal customer base at BoldtSmith Packaging Consultants. That is why we take the time to learn about your company, its products, and its target audience. We use this information to construct a package that suits your individual needs and assists you in reaching your goals.
California Military Packaging
Boldtsmith provides comprehensive packaging services tailored specifically for the military, manufacturers, contractors, and OEMs.
We conform to all applicable government quality and packaging standards, including:
- Unique Identifier (UID) labels
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags
- Bar-Code Labels
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Military Shipping Labels (MSL)
California Food Packaging
We offer high-quality packaging solutions designed to preserve and protect your food products while enhancing their visual appeal.
Our packaging solutions are designed to maintain the freshness and quality of your food products, protecting them from external factors such as moisture, light, and air.
We Offer Bias-free Package Consultant Services in California
Every consultation is guaranteed to be bias-free because BoldtSmith doesn’t have a stake in what type of material you use for packaging. We simply analyze and design custom packaging for small businesses with a mind toward efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Our services include:
Our Package Design Process
At BoldtSmith Packaging Consultants, we follow a detailed package design process to ensure we produce the best possible solutions for our clients. The steps in our procedure are as follows:
- Research and Analysis
- We start by researching your business, products and target audience. We analyze your competitors' packaging to identify areas of opportunity and determine what makes your product unique.
- Concept Development
- Once we have a clear understanding of your needs, we begin producing thoughts for your original package design. We give you with several possibilities from which to choose, and we work with you to improve the design until it matches your exact demands.
- Once we have a final design, we create a prototype of your package. This allows you to see how the design will look in real life. Because of our in-house sample capabilities, you will be able to hold your package in your hands and make any necessary changes before approaching the manufacturer for bids.
- As a client of BoldtSmith Packaging, you own the rights to all package designs we produce. You are then free to shop around for the best bid from a packaging manufacturer. Because we don't mass produce packaging ourselves, we are completely unbiased about the materials we use. Our only goal is to provide maximum ROI for your business.
We Proudly Serve California Packaging Industries
From agriculture to manufacturing, construction, and high tech, we improve our client’s industry standing by eliminating wasteful packaging expenses. We’re proud of the legwork we put in – thanks to our diligent package optimization and engineering, we saved a single client more than $6,000,000 in shipping costs. BoldtSmith slashes unnecessary spending across California’s major industries, including: