A large produce distributor wanted to determine if their current corrugated master cartons were utilizing the correct material strength. The evaluation, design, testing and implementation timeline was 8 weeks across 6 plants.
- Complete onsite visits to all 6 domestic packing facilities
- Transit test current packaging
- Design optimized packaging solutions, samples and specifications
- Build financial analysis comparing current packaging to optimized
- Complete transit testing at a testing lab, line trials and ship tests
- Packaging Cost Savings: $6,000,000+ cost savings